Hi, my name is Sunil Mogadati. I am an IT professional doing software development since mid 90’s. My career is made possible due to the thousands of people who post technological knowledge, solutions etc. freely (for the most part) on the internet – for which I am very grateful. While I have had plenty of opportunities to share my perspectives and expertise to colleagues, a blog is long overdue. ‘Freely you have received; freely give’!
I have worked on a wide range of technologies, which I would like to blog on, including:
- Java, Java EE (REST/SOAP Web Services, JMS, EJB, JPA, JSF etc.)
- Software Architecture, Design
- Frameworks like Spring, Hibernate
- Websites, Web/Mobile application development
- Application Servers (JBOSS, Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere etc.)
- Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL)
- Build tools like Maven, Gradle; Continuous Integration, Git
- Cloud, DevOps
- Data Science, Big Data
- Technology upgrades/migrations
- Unix/Linux, Shell Scripts
What I enjoy the most is to solve technical problems and to offer help/guidance. You can contact me at email@example.com with your suggestions, feedback, questions and let me know how I can make this blog useful. Let me know what topics/posts you would like to see, or any help I can do for you.
I hope this blog will provide some value and insights!